How a Swap & Save loan could save you moneyPosted on Jan 12, 2023
If you’ve got outstanding debts with one or more existing lenders, our Swap & Save Loan could save you money!
Are you juggling multiple payments of credit cards, store cards, car finance and personal loans? You might want to think about swapping your borrowings from multiple different providers and consolidating them into just one regular payment with Voyager Alliance Credit Union!
What is a Swap & Save loan?
If you have one or more existing lenders, tidy up your finances and keep up with your repayments by merging your existing lenders together. Our Swap & Save Loan allows you to borrow to pay off your existing lenders. As a result, you are left with one easy to manage regular repayment!
The Benefits of our Swap & Save loan
Combine any of your personal debts into…
- One fixed regular payment – Our Swap & Save Loan means just one repayment each payday. Numerous payments, on different days to different lenders, can be a thing of the past!
- One interest rate –Make life simple and slash your repayments with one competitive, clear interest rate! Our loans have no hidden fees, and can clear your expensive bills with existing lenders into one manageable and affordable regular payment at just 13.7% APR.
- One clear end date – By consolidating your existing lending, we will pay your existing lenders directly and you will have a clear end date for your loan.
- We’ll do the legwork by paying your existing lenders directly. All that is left for you to do is close the account with them once the debt has been cleared.
What you’ll need to apply
- 1 recent full payslip, no more than one month old, showing your details and pay figures
- Your bank or building society login details to hand. This is to give us permission to access your bank statements using Online Banking (or 3 months full bank statements)
- Details of all your existing borrowing, including monthly payments, APR rates, and outstanding balances left to repay
Take back control of your finances and apply for a Swap & Save Loan now!